Questions I New Forest & Hampshire County Show

Please find below answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Show. If you cannot find the answer to your question please don’t hesitate to email: 

When is the New Forest Show?

26th, 27th and 28th July 2022.

When is the Show open?

The Show opens at 8.00am and closes at 6.30pm each day.

county show, tickets, agricultural

Can I apply for a carer's ticket?

All disabled visitors entering the New Forest & Hampshire County Show on a paid for adult or senior citizen ticket are entitled to bring one personal assistant free of charge. Please note if the disabled person is a child you will need to buy an adult ticket and claim a free child ticket.

Please present one of the following documentation along with your ticket, and you will receive a complimentary carer ticket:

Middle or Higher Rate DLA for care and/or mobility

Receipt of a current and valid personal independence payment (PIP)

Evidence of being severely sight impaired

Recognised assistance dog ID card

Current and valid evidence of receiving Attendance Allowance

Once you have purchased a e-ticket, please email your ticket confirmation number along with one documentation listed above to

find out more

Are dogs allowed?

Yes ­ – although they must be kept on a lead at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the Livestock Tents. They will clearly display a ‘No Dogs Allowed’ sign at the entrance.

How do I get to the Show? 

Please visit our ‘Getting Here’ page for detailed information on the various ways for visitors to get to the New Forest and Hampshire County Show.

If you’re bringing a dog to the Show, please read the Bluestar Shuttle Bus Dog Policy

find out more

Is there a dedicated Disabled Car Park?

Yes –  As you enter New Park please ensure you have your council issued disabled badge visible on the windscreen and you will be directed to the disabled car park.

Where can I buy tickets to the Show?

Tickets for the Show can be bought online.

find out more

Where can I hire a mobility scooter?

Hiring of mobility scooters can be booked direct with Wheels for Freedom.

Bookings can be made online at

These will be available every day of the show between 8am and 6:30pm



Is there a Show Guide/ Programme?


Show Guides are available on Show Days where they will be sold of various Kiosks at the entrances and across the Showground. It is also possible to pay for a Show Guide online before you visit the Show. You will receive a voucher via email which you can redeem at any kiosk on arrival.

find out more

Can I buy food and drink at the Show?


Mobile catering units are positioned all over the Showground and provide a huge range of delicious food including fresh battered fish and chips, British hog roasts and beef carveries as well as vegetarian and vegan options and for the more exotic visitors, Chinese noodle dishes! Our local produce area and food hall both sell a variety of food and drink to be consumed on site. Not forgetting the Garden Tearoom located in the Flower and Gardening Show too.

find out more

Is there an area dedicated for Breast Feeding?

Yes, a breast feeding bus is located on the showground which provides a comfortable, calm environment for visitors to breastfeed at the Show. The bus can be found next to the Family Fun Area Stage.